Featured Post

How to stretch properly to avoid injury

What is stretching ? Stretching is a drill which one needs to perform after any type of physical activity, so that muscles, nerves, joint...

Friday, September 2, 2016

Six pack is too easy. Just follow this one simple step.


Who am i ?

Today we are going to see how to achieve six pack that everyone is dreaming off in simple step. Let me introduce myself a bit before getting into the details. I'm a fitness evangelist practicing & coaching for decades now.

How this works ?

I have given my thoughts and views about fitness in general, in many forums & public speaking arena. This fitness industry is going in wrong direction against ethical values. So, i just want to contribute as much information honestly as possible. 

Obesity has become the world's number one problem after Global warming, research suggests. I would say both are man made problems due to greediness. But, fortunately, there are some honest people like me who could enlighten people with some extraordinary efforts. I consider myself a very active, enthusiast fit dude, so, i pretty much do some type of exercise everyday from my childhood. 

So, keeping in good shape is never a problem for me. But, i have been hearing this always, 'you got a good gene from your family'. Though i hate hearing this, i just want them to prove their point is wrong. 

What i did ? 

I started picking few of my relatives and friends who are obese and were claiming that i have got good genes. So, indirectly, they were saying they got bad genes. Alright, I have chosen them to defeat them in their own battle field. I just want them to see genes has nothing to do with weight loss.

Procedure ?

First step is to fix the eating habits. I know everyone says this. But, i'm going to give the best solution to solve the issue around eating food. The number of reason for overeating is indiscipline eating routine. So, let's, start see first step before starting our weight loss regime.

Food

First choose what's your weight that you are trying to achieve. Let's say you weight 200 pounds and you want to achieve 130 pounds. Use this formula to calculate the calories you are going to eat everyday,

Calories = Body Weight(in Pounds) * 10

I know that it's very difficult to count calories. But, in reality, this is just a guidance, one needn't follow this very strictly. So, in our case, my client can have 3 meals of 400kcal & 100kcal in snacks during morning/evening snack time. 

There are many ways supermarkets helps the customers to know the calories in their products. So, its not difficult for you to buy the foods & calculate the calories yourself. So, i keep a sheet of paper with calories for all frequently eaten foods. I want to stress here that it's very important step, that makes you lose or win.

My food list is something like this,
  • 1 Small Glass of Milk - 60kcal
  • Apple                           - 50 kcal
  • Banana                         - 100 kcal
  • 1 loaf of Bread             - 70kcal
  • 1 big spoon of Rice      - 200kcal
  • 1 big spoon of Pasta     - 150kcal

Once you have this list ready with you, you are going to eat pretty much same calories everyday. So, this is not going to change until you see your desired weight or Six Pack.


Activity

Now, this is very important one should remember, your should eat food every day in disciplined manner. No skipping of meals & delaying the meal time too much. I know that practically it could be delayed by few mins, as long as you don't delay due to indiscipline, it's not a big problem.

One should try to find what activity they like the most which doesn't make them tired at all. I'm pretty sure, everyone must have one for themselves. I'm going to give some examples, so you can pick up... 
  • Motion Based Video Games
  • Dancing
  • Swimming
  • Running/Jogging
  • Cycling
  • Boxing
  • Yoga
  • Jumping Rope
  • etc
There are so many activities like this. Just do that, as much you can on Monday, Wedenesday & Friday. Now. this is also very important. Please don't get too enthusiastic & start doing all 7 days in the week.

Give it atleast 2 to 3 months depending on your current weight, you will see your six pack or slim waist in no time !

Conclusion

I'm glad that i could share my simple step in getting into supreme health fitness. I have given this information in my practical coaching to so many clients & they all have benefited. So, now, i'm trying to spread this to everyone in this internet world. 

In case, if you have any doubt's, please don't hesitate to contact me at sankaranid@gmail.com
I'm ready to offer one to one training & consultation absolutely with no cost, all free. I'm doing this as a service to my community which has nurtured me & taught me all this.

Best of luck ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment